The Depot Programs / The GAP Program/ New Beginnings, Bennington VT 05201
S eall Inc, has been providing community based residential treatment programs since 1971. Seall is committed to quality and unparalleled service to troubled individuals, their families and their communities.
Below are our four facilities located in Bennington VT.
- You are responsible for your own behavior, your choices have consequences.
- You are responsible to the larger community and for the impact your choices have.
- Prejudice is wrong; everyone deserves to be treated with respect.
- Violence is unacceptable.
- Education is important, it defines the road to success.
- Work is important; it should be carried out with pride.
The Depot Programs
The Depot Programs can accommodate a maximum of 12 residents that range in age from 13-17. They are designed as staff secure stabilization programs.Read More…
The GAP Program
The Depot GAP Program was first opened September 2016. “GAP” stands for “Girl’s Adolescent Program” and also indicates the critical role this program fulfills in bridging the “gap” between a resident’s troubles of the past and their promises of the future.Read More…
The mission of this program is to create a strong foundation and instill the confidence and skills necessary to live a better tomorrow.
The Depot GAP residents show their creative skills with colorful artwork
In February Seall moved their business office to 116 Benmont Ave. in Bennington.
Business Office802 442 4997
The Depot Program 802 442 6156
The GAP Program 802 447 3907
NeBe 802 549 4987